- Design and development of web-based and client-server systems.
- Design, development, modification and maintenance of original and third party software systems.
- Database development/administration duties on Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL and PostgreSQL databases.
PHP, Python, ASP.Net, and Java, as well as frameworks such as Django, ASP.Net MVC, and jQuery.
- Installation and configuration of software, hardware, and networks in Windows and Macintosh environments.
- Hiring, scheduling, and supervision of student assistants for computer labs.
- Support of administration and faculty offices as well as students in higher education environments.
- Development and support in governmental based agencies and facilities.
- Development and design of sites for major TV and radio stations
- Development work with content management systems, such as Wordpress and the Lakana CMS based on Liferay.
- 2009 – 2017 Scripps Media, Digital Division
- 2007 – 2009 Kenton County Fiscal Court, Kenton County, KY
- 2004 – 2007 Union Institute & University
(Web Developer / Data Analyst)
- 2003 — 2004 Berean Christian Stores
(Web Developer / Web & Marketing Support)
- 1998 — 2002 Charles H. Mack and Associates
(Client Server Software/Web Developer)
- 1990 — 1998 The Future Now / XLConnect / XeroxConnect
(Sr. Support Specialist / Supervisor / Software/Web Developer)
- 1987 — 1990 Miami University—Middletown Campus
(Asst. Coordinator of Computer Facilities)
- 1983 — 1987 Thomas More College
(Asst. Director of Computer Services)
- AAS Associates of Applied Science in Computer Technology / Systems Analysis, Miami University of Ohio
Available upon request